Tuesday, November 29, 2011

(We Wish) It's Always Sunny in California.

I thought I'd try out taking pictures in my car on a sunny November morning a few days ago, which is not something I do often, and which is, believe it or not, something that doesn't really happen all the time in this part of California.  I imagine that if any of my neighbors had walked by they would have been supremely weirded out.  But no one did, so I'm in the clear, unless... any of them happens to read this blog? ...don't judge me, neighbors.
Why so serious?

Why so serious(ly weird)?

On normal days (i.e. weekdays) my morning routine consists of snoozing my alarm for about 20 minutes, then dragging myself out from under the covers to start my day.  (What can I say, I loves me my sleep).  What occurs from then on can only be described as a mad rush against the clock, and sometimes sacrificing doing my makeup.  I'm cool with this, because I can then do it on the train to work, and I've gotten pretty good at not poking my eye out, along with not really caring if people stare.

On this particular morning, I managed to not only do my eyeliner -- with application of mascara, no less! -- but my hair, eyeshadow and lipstick.  This doesn't happen very often, so I thought I'd share it with you, haha.

One last silly picture for the road!
Makeup (although you can't actually see all of it, 'cause of the dang sunlight)!

  • Eyes: E.L.F. Cream Liner in Midnight (navy blue) topped with Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner & L'Oreal Volumillions Mascara
  • Face: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Bisque
  • Cheeks: Laura Mercier Blush in Canyon Sunset
  • Lips: L'Oreal lipstick in Tropical Coral 

No comments:

Post a Comment